Stay Informed - Subscribe To Our Newsletters

Judge: No work on entertainment pier as lawsuit is pending

BILOXI, Miss. (AP) — A judge has issued an order that blocks a company from starting construction on an entertainment pier on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. A Harrison County chancery judge issued the order last week in a lawsuit that the Mississippi Secretary of State’s Office filed in July 2019. The order says neither Secretary of State Michael Watson nor the City of Biloxi could convey a lease for the site until the court decides the lawsuit. The state says before a pier can be built, a public trust tidelands lease is required. The city disagrees. A hearing is scheduled for May 5.

On-Air & Up next

  • America First
    12:05PM - 3:00PM
     
    Sebastian Gorka was an advisor to candidate Donald J. Trump and served on the staff of the White House in 2017 as Deputy Assistant to the President for Strategy. Tune in LIVE   >>
     
  • The Larry Elder Show
    3:00PM - 6:00PM
     
  • Jay Sekulow Live!
    6:00PM - 7:00PM
     
  • The Charlie Kirk Show
    7:00PM - 10:00PM
     
  • Our American Stories
    10:00PM - 12:00AM
     

See the Full Program Guide